Monday, July 28, 2008

get, get, get, get busy.

So, Pierogifest was this weekend in my hometown...which I still live in. At least for part of the week.

Initially I had planned to upload my pictures this morning, but scary dreams of earwigs, flying ants, and poisonous caterpillars that morphed into poisonous kittens, caused me to hit snooze more often than I should have. (Yes, that's right, poisonous kittens.)

So instead of treating you to a nice picture of me impersonating a drunken chicken, or sporting a George Washington hairdo in my pool at 2 in the morning, or of my friends and enormous amounts of beer and ethnic food, today I can only write you to let you know that this week's blog entries involve a lot of hilarious pictures and stories.

Just not right now.

Right now I must do some work-related research.

And also find out what it means to dream of poisonous kittens--I'll definitely keep you posted on that one...

No comments: