Monday, July 14, 2008

laundry list

Okay some things:

1.) Laundry gets me thinking.
2.) I am still very sad and it feels like I've been socked in the gut.
3.) I was wrong about some things.
4.) I've changed my mind about others.
5.) I'm dying my hair in 15 minutes. Stop me now, or forever hold your peace.
6.) Next blog will be about farts. And it will be up in about an hour or two.
7.) Heavy whipping cream makes coffee more delicious than you could even begin to imagine.
8.) Yes, I heard you tonight. And yes, I wanted to pick up the phone.
9.) Always on my mind. In fact, I may start calling you "Georgia."
10.) I like my dad's chicken.
11.) I also like broccoli. Unfortunately, it gives me gas.
12.) There are ashes on my dashboard.
13.) I hooped today. I am a bit out of practice.
14.) A centipede almost knocked me on my ass last night.
15.) I rocked COD2 today.
16.) I can't wait for my eye doctor's appointment Wednesday.
17.) I hope you know that I'm realizing a lot...in a good way.
18.) My hamburger at lunch today tasted mildly like Windex.
19.) I listened to a lot of good, albeit sad music today. Here are the lyrics to two new favorites:
Fireflies
Romeo & Juliet
20.) I miss you more in 24 hours than I ever have. I just want you to know that.
21.) I like bubblegum.
22.) I lost a button on my favorite new pants.
23.) I have veiny hands.
24.) I wish I had a Tootsie Pop.
25.) I don't care what anybody says...RC cola is the best. Period.

No comments: