Tuesday, October 14, 2008

hooplah!



Finally busted out my hoop last night. It's been way too long, and I'm a little rusty, but it felt good. It's amazing the workout you get with 20 to 30 minutes of hooping.

Sorry about the abundance of video effects, it's been a while since I've played with any editing software as well. I went a little overboard.

I especially like when the room looks like it's turned into the set of an 80's music video (back when there were still music videos...played on a regular basis...uninterrupted by episodes of My Super Sweet Sixteen and Next), almost like Dire Straits "Money for Nothing." (It's at about :47.)

And don't mind the outfit...it was a workout...I have the right to look slobulous.

5 comments:

Erica said...

You look fantastic! I am so impressed!

Tiff said...

Thank you! It's been a looooong time since I've hooped...which is sad because now the weather is going to turn to ca-ca, so I'll have to hoop with low ceilings until next spring. Ha! ;)

crabbydad said...

I literally can do a hula hoop for, like, three spins. You're some kind of futuristic hula hoop Terminator or something. A Hoopernator. A Terminooper? You know... for kids!

Anonymous said...

'Slobulous'...feh!

Mo' like Sexypantshottiebabeulous!

Tiff said...

I personally like Hoopernator. Terminooper sounds a little like some incurable intestinal disease. *lol*