Friday, April 25, 2008

friday...i'm in like

Today has been pretty good. Jeff went in early this morning to fill in for the morning guys and was back by 8am.

Woke up to apple pancakes, orange juice, sausages (this word makes me laugh), eggs, and fruit.

We took a little nap because, well, naps are just nice every now and then.

The Jellyvision Writing Audition arrived in my inbox this afternoon. Woot!

The rest of the night will consist of the following:
1.) A trip to the Dollar Items store on Lincoln to take pictures of the nonsense we found during the clown hunt last Saturday.

2.) Dinner. I wanted eggs Benedict from Golden Angel...Jeff thinks that eggs Benedict combined with beer and cocktails is a bad idea. I guess I agree. No gut rot for me, thanks.

3.) A trip to Horseshoe for some Rockabilly/Bluegrass with the Hoyle Brothers.

4.) A trip to Martyrs for crazy marching band tunes with Mucca Pazza.

5.) A trip to Goose Island Wrigleyville for sexy bluesy music with Miss Jackie and the Sass.

Holy crap. I'm glad I took that nap.

P.S. Go Cubs. Kick the shit out of the Nationals...please.

No comments: