Thursday, April 24, 2008

random thoughts while driving

On my way back to the city to see Sweeney Todd at the Cadillac Palace, I stopped at Walgreens for some sundries. (Ha ha. I actually just wrote "sundries." I love random vocabulary popping into my bored mind at random times...)

There was a man walking his dog across the parking lot and at first I thought the dog only had three legs. I realized this wasn't the case, but my mind decided to explore the topic further, and this is how it played out as I parked the V-Dub:

A lot of people with three-legged dogs name the dog Tripod. That's cool I guess. You know what would be cooler though?

A one-legged dog...

...named Kickstand.

Then I walked into Walgreens and stood in line behind a man wearing sweatpants that resembled baseball pants...who was buying 3 bottles of Walgreens brand diet cola, light Pringles, and ant traps.

And he liked to stare at me.

No comments: