Friday, May 23, 2008

charles leonard

My friend Erica reminded me that the pink stapler I talked about yesterday was picked out by her.

So, technically it is her stapler. She's since moved...to Arizona...and I will be leaving my current job very soon, so I figured she'd want me to take good care of the stapler that she so obviously was once very closely connected to.

So I'm stealing it. Okay, not stealing. Rescuing it. Who knows what hands might rest upon its clear, pink plastic parts in the future?! I don't want to risk it. Erica is a dear friend, and I'm sure that she'd only want the best for Charles Leonard.

Yes, the stapler's name is Charles Leonard. It says so right on the bottom. Which made it much easier for me because that name is just brilliant, especially for a pink stapler. No time spent trying to come up with a suitable moniker. Nope. Charles Leonard was already bestowed upon this fine piece of office equipment.

I plan to take Charles Leonard to JV with me. It'll be a big move for him, but in the long run I think he'll be much happier.

No comments: