Wednesday, May 21, 2008

holy. crap.

So...

I got the call yesterday.

On June 2nd I will officially be a professional writer. And I'll be able to say it without thinking to myself, "Well, not really professional. I mean, I've been paid for a couple of pieces, but one day....one day..."

Wow.

I got the job with Jellyvision. I can't even explain the millions of emotions that are running around inside me. It's crazy. I still get butterflies and chills when I think about it.

I worked so hard...so,so very hard. I almost gave up on myself. Thank God for my friends, family, and other supporters. And, thank God for coffee, ice cream, and laughter.

And now? Now I'm starting this new, crazy journey in less than two weeks.

Holy.

Crap.

2 comments:

Just That ZombieGrrl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiff said...

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!