Friday, May 9, 2008

like that dream where you show up naked for class

I went to bed last night, put in my meditation CD, and fell asleep pretty quickly.

Had a dream in which I went to the final Jellyvision interview and realized that I forgot to do my final revision. There was some sort of wait and I was asked if I wanted to use a computer to make any changes etc. And that's when I realized that I forgot to do it. So there I was, about to piss myself with embarrassment, trying to do the rewrite in five minutes.

It felt like college. Okay, not all of college, but one of those days when something was due in an hour and I had taken too long on my smoke/coffee/socialization break and only had fifteen minutes to turn it into something spectacular. Those were rare days, but with my old schedule they sometimes happened.

It ended up being alright, and after the interview I teleported to a house party where I was told I needed to buy some liquor. Walked outside to a liquor store across the street that turned into a Dominick's as soon as the automatic doors opened.

Spent the rest of the dream wandering the streets of Chicago looking for booze and kicking myself for forgetting my revision.

No more ranch popcorn and Frasier reruns before bed ever again.

No comments: