Sunday, June 1, 2008

in less than 12 hours

That's right. In less than twelve hours I'll be pulling into the JV parking lot for my first day of work.

I can't wait. This has been the longest two weeks in my life. I'll let you know how it goes. Although, confidentiality won't let me go into detail-detail, but I'll let you know the general idea.

I still can't believe that I've come this far. The magnitude of this situation is unbelievable...in a good way.

And I will always be grateful.

Always.

2 comments:

Schmerica said...

remember this feeling for always. ive had enough jobs to know you wont always feel this happy about going to work :) besides- arent you going to miss charlie and those clowns?!?! congrats doll!! i love ya!

Tiff said...

*lol* Yes, the clowns. Did you know we covered Chuck's computer mouse in green Jello my last day? I will blog about it tonight.

Thanks for the congrats!

Miss you!

AZ or Bust Fund will commence soon!