Tuesday, June 17, 2008

just to clarify...i am not nocturnal

A friend of mine pointed out this morning that my blog posts are time stamped at around 4AM. I want to assure you that I do not stay up all night coming up with and writing these posts. (Believe me, if I did, they would probably be more interesting and I would have more than 5 readers...at least, I'd hope that'd be the case...but I digress.)

Actually, I tend to write a few posts at a time and schedule them to post at a later day/time. Unfortunately, it seems that Blogger is set to Pacific Time (either that or I haven't found the button to change it to Central), and I like my pre-written posts to post first thing in the morning.

That means that in order for my post to post (man this is getting redundant...) at 6AM, I must schedule it for 4AM. It does, in fact, post at 6AM---Central Time---but it remains time stamped 4AM---Pacific Time.

Phew.

So yes...I sleep. just like most everybody else.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Thanks for clearing that up Tiff!

- Dick Johnson

Tiff said...

Thank you for the comment Dick Johnson. I love you Dick Johnson. Let's go on vacation Dick Johnson.

Ah...Dick.

Johnson.